We need your support
Continued development and maintenance of this free textbook and the Paleontological Research Institution's (PRI's) broader [email protected] project depends on support from visitors like you.
Donations of any amount are welcome.
The Digital Encyclopedia of Ancient Life is an open access "textbook" about fossils and the history of life on Earth. Chapters will be added as they are written.
- 1. Paleoenvironmental reconstruction
- 2. Biogeochemical analysis and paleoecology
- 3. Predation in paleoecology
- 4. Paleoclimate estimation with plant fossils
- Embryophtyes (land plants)
- Introduction to vascular plant structure
- Angiosperms (flowering plants)